Sunday, April 1, 2007

March 26: On Knowing God

Our dearest Heavenly Father,
We thank You so much Lord God for this beautiful day that You have made, that we can rejoice and do rejoice and are glad in. Blessed be Your holy name forevermore. We thank You so much for this past week, weeks, month, months, for this (new) year. We bless Your holy name for You are mighty. Daddy today, we glory in You, in that You are the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth, for in these things do You delight. We do not glory in any wisdom, might or riches O Lord, but pray for the confident assurance and grace to be able to stand and say I understand and know God that He is the greatest, the Best, the Most High, the Omnipotent Lord, that He is my Father, my Father God who loves me and sent His Son to die for me, His Son loving me so much also, enough to die for me; and my Father who gave me His Holy Spirit to be with me, as my guide, teacher, counselor, comforter. Thank You Holy Spirit of God. In all these O Lord we glory. Blessed be Your holy name King of glory. We thank You Father, Son and Holy Spirit, praying all these in Jesus name. Amen.

1 comment:

Irmgarde said...

Beautiful prayer... I'm wondering... what is driving your prayers... are they on a theme based on something else? just curious.